- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 10 ounce box whole wheat couscous (I have used regular and multi-colored couscous)
- 1-2/3 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups diced English cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 8 ounce package crumbled feta cheese
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; cool.
Combine couscous, tomatoes and next 5 ingredients (through dill) in a large bowl; toss well. Add cheese.