- 12 ounce can of beer (your choice)
- 2 cans (4 ounces) sliced or chopped jalapeños, drained
- 4 Tablespoons hot-pepper sauce
- 2 cans (15 ounces) original style Sloppy Joe sauce
- 4 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 5 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
Put everything into a large bowl, ribs last. Gently toss and turn ribs to coat before covering bowl and placing in refrigerator. Allow to marinate overnight, turning periodically.
Heat up the grill to medium (if you can hold your hand 5 inches above the grilling surface for 3-4 seconds, it’s medium). Place ribs on grill and cook them, turning and basting them with the marinade a few times, until they reach 150-155°F on an instant read thermometer — about 15 minutes.
Place the remaining marinade in a pot and heat on the stove until boiling. Pour over the cooked ribs.
Makes 16 servings